[IP] Quick Set Supply

In a message dated 8/31/01 3:04:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< But now that we are going back to SS  because of the lack of QS I guess we
won't have to worry about that one  either!  I called about getting another
order of QS and they only have 43" tubing. and the 24" tubing won't be
available now until
 sometimes...MAYBE...in Oct/Nov.  C >>

    In Canada as well they say that the short tubing Quick Sets won't be
available until Oct/Nov.  But Claire has been using the 43" tubing and
prefers them!!  She likes being able to put the pump on the floor when she
changes her clothes.  Has Josh actually tried the long tubing?  He may just
like it too.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 7