Re: [IP] A Travel question

In a message dated 8/31/01 1:30:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  I was wondering if I will need to adjust my basal rates?  Any
> suggestions will be greatly appreciated, even from people who travel from
> low
> elevations to higher.
> When I would go from Chicago to Ohio (altitude is a little higher), I would
ALWAYS run low for the first couple of days.  I don't know why, but it was a
pattern.  Also, when I would go back home from Ohio to Chicago, the same
thing would happen the first couple of days... lots of reactions.

Just be carteful and test a little more often :O)  You'll be fine!

Congrats on your move....
Gina :O)~