Re: [IP] St. Louis Endos

Hi.  I would suggest checking out the Endo's at BJC.  The DCCT was officed
at Childrens.  A good resource is Lucy Levandowski, RN, CDE.  I think that
she is still officed in Sproul Tower.

My sister uses the endos ather hospital in North County where she is on RN
staff, (DePaul?).  If you'd like contact info, I can give her a call to see
who she is using.  She is also on a pump.  Just email me privately so we
don't clog the list.

My 3 y/o nephew uses Cardinal Glennon, and he lives out in O'Fallon, MO.  So
travel may be an issue for you as well.
 It seems that all endos are in similar situations that you descrive, the
one trick that I have used over the years is to go in with a list of the 3
or17 things that I need help with.  This usually does the trick, to get
their full attention.

Good luck,
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
DCCT Control Group, MM507