Re: [IP] Is this a way to diagnose Carpel Tunnel?

Hi.  When my primary care suspected Carpel Tunnel, several years ago, she
put me through a series of simple tests done in her office.  While I do not
discount this massage therapists explanation, I would not use it as the sole
basis for such a serious diagnosis.
Good Luck.
Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
DCCT Control Group, MM507