Re: [IP] bubbles

I have found that if I warm the insulin for 1 hour by placing it in my shirt
or trouser pocket it seems to prevent new bubbles forming.  I also try to
keep the pump and syringe horizontal at all times. I understand that some
ladies put the insulin in their bra prior to use.
It would appear that the bubbles are released whilst the pump is in use due
to it being mainly carried close to the body and thus subject to body heat.
Alan / Robin