Re: [IP] bubbles

First of all I would NEVER handle a loose syringe that is still attached to
me.  There is just too much chance of an accident.

Secondly, if this is a rare occurance, I'd say your doing everything ok.
However if this has been happening daily, then 'something' may have changed.
Either your set procedure, or perhaps the last box of supplies?

Bubbles happen, i always disconnect and prime them out.  If they are really
bad.  I disconnect, remove the syringe and do a 'manual prime'.

Good luck,

odd question:  can I