Re: [IP] blood sugar fluctuations

Hi Victoria,
I have had diabetes for 15 years. Started taking the same insulin as you and
carb. counting about 3 months ago, to get ready for a pump. My bs have always
been all over the place like a roller coaster, despite very good A1c's. Just
started seeing a endo. and a CDE 3 months ago and they tell me that the pump
will be the answer to the bib bs swings hope they are right. Good Luck
Gordon, Albany Ga.