Re: [IP] Looking forward........

Leslie,

I think my biggest concern when I started pumping in August was the
insertion part.  I was pretty scared of the insertion tool.  I inserted for
the first time in the doctor's office with the pump trainer and when I had
to hit the button on the soft serter I stood there and cringed.  They kind
of kept me talking as I pressed the button.  I was shocked that I did not
feel any pain!  It was 10 times less painful than the shots!  As far as
putting the tape on after insertion - that is a little awkward at first but
it gets easier.  I still lay everything out in the order I am going to use
it.  If you want you sites to really stick good - ask MM to send you some
Skin-Preps.  I think the IV Preps automatically come with everything the
first time.  I found that my sites would not stay in very long if I did any
sweating at all.  The Skin-Preps keep your site sticking for a long time.
I use baby oil to remove them.  Hope this helps.

Gail