[IP] Missing Chat Host

     Sorry all you chataholics. I spent a lovely evening in the ER.
(sarcasm) I started having some weird chest pains around 4pm so I took an
aspirin. Ten min. later when it was still bad I called my husband. He broke
several speed limits getting home from work just to spend some time in the
hospital with me. (isnt he sweet) After a bunch of tests, and a lot of
waiting, and some more tests, they ruled out heart attack. Thats the good
news. The bad news is that after running up the bill, I mean running all
those tests, it hasnt ruled out heart problems, so tomorrow I see my family
practice guy to do a stress test and some other stuff. I hope Im just
jumping the gun but hey, it runs in my family something terrible. So Im
posting this to say Sorry to everyone that I wasnt there. I also want to
thank Barb, Jennifer, CJ and Spot for jumping in and filling in for me.  You
guys are all so great.  Thanks again!!!!