[IP] L.A. college grad

> Even a liberal arts college graduate can pump, it is the easist thing in
> world. >

Was this supposed to be sarcastic or funny? I don't know how to take it
since I finished high school in '57, then went to college ONE semester (2
classes) in
'89 (THIRTY-TWO years later). Got a 4.0 gpa, though. I feel, however, that
I'm far more intelligent
than some college graduates I have come across and can hold my end of
conversation with the best of them. Book learnin' ain't all there is to