Re: [IP] Looking forward........

On 29 Sep 00, at 8:50, Leslie wrote:

> Just wondering if anyone else thinks like this. Since
> dealing with diabetes for the past 5 years (I fall
> into the Type weird that's been mentioned) I have
> become extrememly tired of eating. Seems really
> strange, but now I eat because I have to because of
> the NPH. I'm hoping I don't have to worry about eating
> every two hours when me and my pump get working
> together. Are any other diabetics just plain tired of
> eating?

What diabetic doesn't eventually tire of feeding their insulin?  That was
one of the greatest discoveries when I went on the pump.  If I didn't feel
like it,  I DIDN'T EAT!!!   Imagine that, for the first time in 34 years, I
didn't have to worry about NOT eating.  Enjoy your new liberation with
your pump!       ;>)