Re: [IP] bolusing into sofset & customer service

>I have a Disetronic and I have also experienced the burning, but it only
>happens when I am due for a site change.  I do alot of large bolusing,
>around 8, twice a day, and I only start to feel the burning when I am on the
>3rd or 4th day with the same site.  This is another YMMV thing in my

Conversely, Shane only gets the burning on the first day of a new site
:-) Very YMMV. Also, Shane has discovered that if he inserts the sil
slightly deeper, he does not get this so much. Again, some other people
have suggested that going shallower will help get rid of it... Taking
several smaller boluses instead of 1 large one also works.