[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #517

You'd have to contact their "durable medical equipment" and "medical
disposables". Once the insurance is established its easy but the pump is very
expensive. We test more often because now it helps. When on Regular insulin
shots my a1c was more use than blood glucose monitoring. I could not "chase"
highs. If there is no hypoglycemic unawareness there's no need to test. The
only "controll" I had was I could hide my disease. My record now is 21 tests
in 24 hours and thats not a basal test run. One word: exercise. Two words: is
Aaron Michelson