[IP] U Can Have My Balance Software

I have this "Balance PC" software made by MediLife that doesn't work with my
iMac, so if anyone wants it they can have it.  It has the capabiltiy to hook
up with a meter, it can track your blood tests, insulin, & other D stuff.
It's a couple of years old & apparently only works on PC (it worked on my
Dad's PC fine) even though I have a converter program for PC stuff, it never
E-mail me privately (email @ redacted).  First come, first serve. . .