[IP] Re: Testing at work

B wrote:

>>I work in an office, and we
share a bathroom with other companies - it is not a very private bathroom,
and my desk is in the open - how do you accomplish all this testing?<<

I test right at my desk.  Everyone who works around me knows about my
diabetes and even people who come in to conduct business see me and no one
says a thing.  I figure, if they don't like it, tough, my health is more
important than what other people think.  If they ask, I explain it to them.
But then, I'm like that... I don't worry so much about what other people