Re: [IP] bolusing into sofset & customer service

>   Please talk to a pump educator about this.

   Thank you for your concern. I have a sensitivity to H and mix insulins,
which has helped immensely. I was having to change sets twice a day the
first few months on my pump and just recently been able to get over that
hump. My GP,CDE and endo know all about my site probs and have prescribed me
Ketalog and other skin products to alleviate the swelling and such insulin
causes. Right now sandwhiching my set is helping a little. The ickiness
(pain, et al) of insulin and me are what causes me to loathe large boluses.
I was just trying to come up with a way to aviod poking my grouchy skin any
more than absolutely necessary:)