[IP] Looking forward........

Just wondering if anyone else thinks like this. Since
dealing with diabetes for the past 5 years (I fall
into the Type weird that's been mentioned) I have
become extrememly tired of eating. Seems really
strange, but now I eat because I have to because of
the NPH. I'm hoping I don't have to worry about eating
every two hours when me and my pump get working
together. Are any other diabetics just plain tired of

 I start my training on Monday, got my pump(MM 508)
and supplies on Tuesday. I've looked over eveything.
The pump itself seems extrememly user friendly. My
main concern right now is the insertion technique.
>From what I've read on here, that seems the least of
everyone's problems. Any tips for a first timer?

Do You Yahoo!?