RE: [IP] bolusing into sofset & customer service

Pixie-Using a pump is supposed to alleviate using injections (as I
understand).  Also, you say that large boluses make your set blow out???
I've never heard of that.  Just today, I bolused 12 units (it's snack day at
work and I'm indulging myself).  You should be able to bolus amounts needed
for any meals that you eat.  Maybe you should be talking to your doctor or
pump educator about your sets blowing out.  And the fact that a large bolus
is painful would be an indication that something isn't right.  Please talk
to a pump educator about this.

<sometimes large boluses make my set blow out and ....Sometimes
it's not convenient though and is painful>