Re: [IP] bolusing into sofset

>I am aware that you can bolus into a sil/comfort/tender, but I was wondering
>if you can bolus into a soft-set. I occasionally eat a meal that requires a
>8 units bolus

Pixie, I too am slightly confused by your question. I have also heard
that people have used a syringe to give a bolus through the sil/tender,
but my understanding was that they did it when they were on a saline
trial, not after they had actual insulin going. I have not heard of
anyone doing this with a sof-set though. Why aren't you using the pump
to give your boluses? Shane has a D and is able to do an 8 unit bolus.
Are you using R in the pump but want to bolus with H instead?