Re: [IP] bolusing into sofset & customer service

> I don't understand this question....Are you not bolusing using your pump?
> And you're wanting to insert a syringe or something into the infusion set
> bolus?  I'm confused....

Sometimes I use the pen (I do this maybe once a week with a huge meal that
would require me to bolus 8-12 units with my pump), sometimes large boluses
make my set blow out and I use the pen so I wanted to know if I could use
the set to bolus into. Normally, I bolus with the pump of course. Sometimes
it's not convenient though and is painful.