[IP] Raleigh/Durham TCOYD meeting

Friday   9/29

Hello all,

Thanks Janet for letting me know about this meeting!  I'm going to Raleigh
tonight and look forward to the Saturday convention.  I was wondering if
anyone else is going, I think it would be great to meet some of you.  Janet
kindly arranged for a table to be reserved for us at lunch on Saturday.  If
any of you that are going have time to send a quick note to me, that would be
great.  Otherwise looking forward to meeting some of you and learning lots.

Take care,