Re: [IP] Foot troubles

In a message dated 9/29/00 9:12:32 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I began taking the antibiotics and my toe does
 look less swollen, and it is draining.  But I am wondering why the heck it
 happened in the first place.  It looks like it should hurt A LOT  and I
 really don't feel any pain at all...
 Any advice? >>

Get thee to a podiatrist who knows about diabetes RIGHT NOW! Even if you have
to pay for the visit yourself. Your big toe is used for balance and you do
NOT want to lose it, which could happen if not properly cared for.

Jan and Elvis