From: Pixie [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 9:13 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] bolusing into sofset & customer service

I am aware that you can bolus into a sil/comfort/tender, but I was wondering
if you can bolus into a soft-set. I occasionally eat a meal that requires a
8 units bolus (I am on a 1:10 ratio and the Jewish Holidays are coming up so
I plan to eat apples, challah, and honey alot) and have been using my H pen
to do so, but if my set is a happy set, can I possibly bolus into the set
with my pen?