[IP] RE: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #517

Hi Everyone.

I have been considering the pump and have been busy reading all of these
newsletters - and I have a few questions.
My husband & I purchased a hot tub last year and we use it every evening -
how does anyone deal with the pump and a situation like that?
Does anyone have information on the Ontario Medical - and if it covers the
cost (or part of the cost) of a pump?
I realize that many of you are testing quite often in a day - I test 3 times
a day - with lunchtime the one that I miss.  I work in an office, and we
share a bathroom with other companies - it is not a very private bathroom,
and my desk is in the open - how do you accomplish all this testing?