[IP] success with sofset and other problems...

Hi everyone

Finally, I think Iīm going to have success with the Sils or Tenders.
Inserted Wednesday afternoon and it still in! Sofsets were coming off after
24 hours.

My computer was acting up yesterday, I sent some emails in reply to some
people that were asking about the local anesthetic (spray) I used before
inserting the sil on Eileen. Itīs name is Roxicaine and it looks much like
to one dentists use on our mouth to numb before sticking that gigantic
anesthesia needle into our mouth! I donīt know if it can be bought in the
States, as I live in Dominican Republic. Surely, there is something similar,
mine is over the counter, no prescription. Itīs really good but has to be
applied at least 30-45 mins. before. This is just in case me emails werenīt

Also, I just discovered Eileen has been lying about testing at school before
lunch. Has this happened to any other parents and how do we deal with this?
I checked her meter, stupid me, not to have done it before, and noticed no
checks for the last 2 or 3 days! When confronted, she said she wouldnīt do
it again and of course I told her I would be checking her meter everyday. I
also discovered a while back she was doing the same thing with the pump. She
would sneak snacks and bolus without telling me. Found out by checking her
pump boluses. Am very surprised, never thought she would do these things,
after all the talking and education we have given her. I do understand sheīs
just a kid. My husband flipped out and threatened to take away her pump if
she doesnīt start taking more care. Any advice would be appreciated.
Sorry for this being so long.

Eileeīnīs mom