Re: [IP] Hypoglycemic unawareness

I have woke up from a sound slumber with a 20, treated myself, and went back
to bed about a half hour later.  For a time I would not even drive to the
grocery store (less than a mile away) without testing first.

Freaked me out but my doctor told me to set my target Blood glucose at about
150 for two weeks then go back to my target of 90 to 100.  When I returned to
the original values I can now feel the sugar drop at about 75 rather than 40
or lower.

As hard headed as I am it took me a while to realize that if I would have had
an accident and truly got hurt it would be worse than running high for two
weeks.  Heaven help me that I could have gotten into an accident with my kids
(10 and 7) or hurt someone else.

Love that research.