Re: [IP] Restless Leg Syndrome

Yes... I have it... it runs in my family...my mother, two sisters, a niece
and our son have it.    I do not take medication for it, yet... although it
has increased in intensity and frequency since the onset of menopause.  My
mother and one sister are on meds for it.

The Restless Leg Syndrome foundation has a website that is quite
informative:  www.rls.org

(wife of Sam.. who puts up with that twitching and jumping every nite...)