[IP] Re: Restless Leg Syndrome

I have had restless legs off and on ever since I can remember
(ugh - that sensation!!!) About 2yrs ago I started taking a
calcium and magnesium supplement (twice as much calcium as
magnesium) because I'd read/heard that sometimes helps, and it
has helped me *tremendously*. I have not had restless legs in a
loooooong time!
Might be worth looking into! (Disclaimer: check with your dr.)

Bonnie said:
Does anyone have any experience with Restless Leg Syndrome?  I
may have
asked about this last year, can't remember.  I have been on .5 mg
Clonzapam/nightly for a couple of  years, started taking one then
a few
months ago found I needed 1/5 and on occasion needed 2.   Found
out it was a
"Class II" addictive type drug when the pharmacy would not let me
fill Rx
ahead of schedule.  Called Doc and wanted to be weaned off of it
drugs scare me).   I am having no success getting off of it.
Every other
night I end up with 3-4 hours sleep and the other nights I end up
with 5-6
hours sleep.   This lack of sleep is taking its toll.

Does anyone know of any medication that is not addictive that

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children) due 4/12
"If you see no reason for giving thanks, the fault lies in
yourself." Minquass tribe proverb