Re: [IP] Diabetics/Weight-training

I used to body-build--until I had kids and broke a knee. but i do remember
that i gained muscle very quickly and size. i never had shrinkage i was
always told that the reason i gained muscle so well was because i took
insulin and it is a hormone. dont know if it is true but are you eating alot
of protein? that should help muscle stay on and put it on. Have you tried a
protein shake or creatine or any other supplements if so try to find the ones
that dont have sugar or starch. just to help control the D. also are you new
to  bb ? are you doing a cycle of rotating body parts like legs and chest 1
day and biceps and back the next day so on,, and then every 2 wks or so just
shock the muscles by doing it totally different. muscles need to be shocked
to grow like pro bb's.if u want to email me privately i could give u more
advise.lots of ideas and knowledge.