[IP] good news

I have only written once before but I need to share my feelings with you.  I
got a phone call telling me that my pump will arrive at my house tomorrow.
I  also have an appt for my first lesson on Tues.  I am both so excited and
scared.  I just pray that I have the ability to do this.  after 41 years I
am hoping I have some "freedom"  something that is strange to me as I am
sure all of you others have had experience with.  I have learned a lot from
reading this digest everyday and I thank you all for your input.  It has
taught me something.  Thank you for listening....Barbara Allen