Re: [IP] Chat Tonight Thursday 9-28 at 9:00PM EDT (2AM GMT)

Hi Everyone,      Its was nice to have a week off to get some work done
around the house, But I'm ready to get back into the chat scene!!  I would
like to take this time to invite all Veteran, Newbies, Parents, And ANYONE
interested in Insulin Pump Therapy to the Chat tonight!!   Here is the Chat
address Shortcut!! http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml  SEE YOU ALL AT THE
CHAT!!  AND REMEMBER THE ONLY STUPID QUESTION IS THE ONE THAT IS NEVER
ASKED!!  Cheers C J Jutras Lewiston, Maine :o)