[IP] Re: whohoo

In a message dated 9/27/00 6:27:54 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Insurance has covered the switch, I shall have my blue
 and clear D pumps by Monday!!!
  I'm still on my loaner now, which I had thought I
 would use then go back to my MM for a few weeks b/c
 insurance takes time, boy what a surprise! It looks
 like I may not go back on my MM, but I don't know.
  Talk about fast!!! Faster than when I got my original
 pump! And this pump is sturdy!
  I decided on glass cartridges for now b/c  I like the
 fact they don't have the black o-rings which I've had
 so many of leak!!!
  Wish me luck!!!
  Amy >>
Wishing you luck Amy.
I love my disetronic, hope you will to.
I use glass cartridges too, has a blue ring to match
the pump.

Never test the depth of the water with both feet.