[IP] Duration of efficacey of a butt site

Michael...hope you get this...not sure how to contact you directly unless
I'm responding immediately to a posting.  ANYWAY...you asked last week if
the high BGs we were getting for Gus came at the end of a 48 hour period for
a micro set located in the butt.  At the time I couldn't tell because the
variables were high.  Now that we've settled on a basal rate and since we're
sticking to a fairly strict meal plan for these first weeks I'm better able
to judge.  The (relatively) fatty area behind a hip has been by far the best
site as far as crimping of the micro is concerned...we've had good BG
results until 36-40 hours of a site.  Then two readings in the 300s have
dictated a change to the other side...again fine for 36-40 hours....I'm off
to school right now to do a site change. What are your thoughts...or those
of anyone else for that matter.  Thanks in advance.