[IP] Do it shallow

SNIP>>>>Perhaps you're inserting the Tenders too
deeply... Usually 20-30 deg angle will do it unless you're thin and then
more shallow might work better.  Hope this helps.<<<<<<SNIP

Michael, RoseLea, and others have mentioned this often, inserting shallow
with Sils.  It finally sunk in.  I have had many sight problems and never
related the angle with the lack of absorbency of insulin - "site problems".
I always inserted at about 45 degree angle  1/2 inch or so.  You know some
people need to be hit in the head with a 4x4 to get the picture, like the
proverbial mule.   That's me.  Well, I want to tell you that the message
finally got through.- My last 3 sites, with silhouette angled at about 1/8 -
1/4 inch, whatever degree that is, have worked with NO PROBLEMS for 3-4
days!!!  This is unheard of for me.  SO, y'all listen to this group and hear
what their experiences bring.  I am so happy and hope I am not speaking to
soon.  But, having so many smiles after testing my bgs all day just had to
be shared with you.  Thank you all.