Re: [IP] ROTFLMAO - possibly offensive - you are warned

Sara wrote:

> ya know as diabetics, we are more prone to them, but I thought I knew all
the
> ways to get a yeast infection...guess you can get them from Sils
> too....LOLOLOL
>
> its all in your pronounciation....LOL!  dont be offended...you can hit
delete
> now. LOLOLOL  sorry...I find this more than a little funny!!
>
> actually i think what Natalie meant was pus-filled...don't think pussy is
> right, or pusy....
>
> Sara  LLLOOOOLOLOL hahahahahhahahaaaaa

Okay Sara,  so none of us are spelling bee champs.....how bout 'pusie' (lol)
 just kidding.  Actually, i just pulled out the Webster's dictionary and i
apologize to Natalie she was correct it is spelled 'pussy'.  I think Sara
put it the best way though, 'pus-filled' sounds and looks alot more
understandable (although not as funny).

Carrie (who is glad her infusion sites don't cause pussy infections, lol)