[IP] ROTFLMAO - possibly offensive - you are warned

and Carrie wrote:
>  Your cat gets an infection by the 2nd or 3rd day????
>  HaHa, just a little joke, I could be wrong but I believe it is 'pusy'.

ya know as diabetics, we are more prone to them, but I thought I knew all the
ways to get a yeast infection...guess you can get them from Sils

its all in your pronounciation....LOL!  dont be offended...you can hit delete
now. LOLOLOL  sorry...I find this more than a little funny!!

actually i think what Natalie meant was pus-filled...don't think pussy is
right, or pusy....

Sara  LLLOOOOLOLOL hahahahahhahahaaaaa