Re: [IP] Hey, I inserted a sil!

In a message dated 27-Sep-00 9:36:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I do have one last question, though, with the sil, when you prime, you
 prime the tubing and the connector needle, you canīt prime the whole thing
 like sofsets? >>
  Yes you only prime the tubing and connector needle when you use a
silouhette. After inserting, you prime with between 1/2 and 1 unit to prime
the silouhette itself. My kids both love the silouhette and we never use any
tape or deodorant. Very rarely do we have a problem with a set coming off .
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers