[IP] So Frustrated!!!

Lori you didn't mention how old your child is, but my experience with
Brynn 3.5, is that the sofsets were too short to last longer than 30
hrs. Don't even know if you're using them. But if you are, just wanted
to let you know. With Brynn's typical high activity, I think that little
canula would just get jostled so much that it wouldn't keep a tight
seal, even would see moisture around the flaps. This would of course
result in unexplained wacky bgs, sometimes he had good absorption, then
couple hours later he wouldn't. Just something to consider. We love the
sils.                Teresa pumping mom.