[IP] Re:So Frustrated!!!!

Hello all
I am so sorry but need to vent to you.I have just about had it these days.I
try so hard to figure things out maybe that is what I do wrong? Last week
things were great well besides the many many lows.So did some basal testing
to see where we needed to make some changes and then just when I see a
pattern it all changes.Now this week the numbers are very very high like
25.5,20.1 now that is a big change from 2.5,3.1.  I really dont know what to
do or where to start. I feel by now we should have everything pretty much
set proper but we get about a week or so of lows and great numbers then
WHAM!!!! things just go crazy. I just dont know what is going on this is
just like MDI was and it really stresses me out.I get up every night a 2am
just to see what is going on or incase we need a high bolus like last night
at 2am 25.5!!!!!Ok thanks for the venting maybe I will feel better.
                                        Thank you
                                        Lori Ryans Mom