Insurance has covered the switch, I shall have my blue
and clear D pumps by Monday!!!
 I'm still on my loaner now, which I had thought I
would use then go back to my MM for a few weeks b/c
insurance takes time, boy what a surprise! It looks
like I may not go back on my MM, but I don't know.
 Talk about fast!!! Faster than when I got my original
pump! And this pump is sturdy!
 I decided on glass cartridges for now b/c  I like the
fact they don't have the black o-rings which I've had
so many of leak!!!
 Wish me luck!!!

Do You Yahoo!?