Re: [IP] Misconceptions -- Lurline

Nita in Texas wrote:

>>Just a curious question.  You say you paid for this "gadget" with your own
money.  Do you mean you mailed in a $5000 check and now aren't even
considering asking for a refund if you decide this isn't the option you want
to take in your diabetes care?  I don't quite understand that, unless you're
very wealthy.<<

I wonder about this too... sure wish I had an extra 5-grand to throw away on
something I didn't even know if I wanted or not...