Re: [IP] Anesthesia advice needed - ASAP

I really don't know if this will help, but I had surgery on my wrist and was
totally put out and had very little problems with my sugar as long as they
left the pump alone.  The stress of the surgery will hinder your sugar and
don't try to over do at first and  don't expect your sugars to be in the
range you want them just go with the flow of thing that will help.  Good Luck
and sorry about your loss.