Re: [IP] Misconceptions -- Lurline

Just a curious question.  You say you paid for this "gadget" with your own
money.  Do you mean you mailed in a $5000 check and now aren't even
considering asking for a refund if you decide this isn't the option you want
to take in your diabetes care?  I don't quite understand that, unless you're
very wealthy.

Also, my daughter started pumping at age 6, her choice.  She uses an
infusion set called a Rapid in 6mm length.  Looks like a small thumbtack,
tiny needle.  Maybe if you are hesitant because of the needle size of your
infusion set, you could consider this?

She is among the many here who would never give up her pump for anything
except a cure.

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, age 8, diagnosed @ 9 months, pumping 2 years & Jarred, 10,
playing football