RE: [IP] Re: Rick Fishman and discomfort

Rick wrote:

>>Yes, I've tried the Tenders and the SoftSet both. I've had the same
(bleeding/pain/trouble finding a good location without pain) on all.<<

Rick, are you especially thin?  I've heard thin people say they have more
discomfort inserting sets.  Perhaps you're inserting the Tenders too
deeply... Usually 20-30 deg angle will do it unless you're thin and then
more shallow might work better.  Hope this helps.