[IP] Re: sils/tape

Hi Yvonne,

I only use the sils (no extra tape)--had to use tape underneath the
sofsets, but not the sils! I put no tape on top of it, and it stays
fine. Less fragile than the sofsets, and lots smaller.

For some reason, the sticky stuff on the sils works much better for me
than the sofsets, and I have no allergic skin reaction to it.

I'd try with no tape other than what comes with it--then use tape if you
need it later.

Hope this helps!