[IP] (no subject)

I'm back at work today, feeling a little better after a long nap yesterday and
mega-doses of vitamin C. I'm still not seeing much of a pattern in my numbers, but
I'm letting it ride until I talk to my endo next Tuesday since raising my basals
and changing my carb ratio doesn't seem to have much effect.  I don't really know
what else to do.
I think if I quit my job I'd have a lot less stress.  Anyone want to pay my
mortgage and support me while I decide what to do when I "grow up"?  A lump sum
donation would be appreciated.   : )

Sherry C.
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Pump support group of one at my house tonight.  I will provide refreshments.