[IP] Glucophage with a pump?

From:          "Barbara Bradley" <email @ redacted>
Subject:       Re: [IPav] (Fwd) [IP] Glucophage with a pump?
Date:          Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:52:40 -0700

How odd that this came up today. I posted a copy of an abstract about
T1 and Type 2 in the same person.  At my former place of employment we
had several Type 1s who had family members with Type 2. A few of them
were placed on insulin sensitizers (metformin, glitizones). Some of
them were also pumpers. I don't recall the total number of patients,
but of the people I worked with, they did have improved BG control.