[IP] not the same guy

Bonnie wrote
>  Please give Eric my very best wishes.  He was
> with Home Medical Supply

WRONG eric...The Eric you mean is now with the re-tooled version of Home
Medical which is now called Hollywood Healthcare.  Home Medical, as many of
you will remember, was bought out by Minimed...and yes for mega bucks and
mega stock options too I am sure!!!

>  Dealing with him and his company was pure pleasure...they made
>  you feel so special and so many of them were pumpers.

all the "good" people at Home were kicked out...but Hollywood Healthcare has
many of them employed...including Gerri Fernald, the pump trainer goddess
extraordinaire...if anyone wants info on how to contact them, lemme
know...THey still do pump stuff...but are more disetronic now...but of course
you can still get your MNMD stuff from them...

I saw the Dahedi wile I was with Gerri this past week...WOW!!  tiny!!  the
size of a matchbox...looks like a little gigapet!  But i do not like the way
the cartridge sticks up and it does not have a light...

Sara SP