Re: [IP] Unusual Happening

Lurline,
I think you are confusing us all. Yesterday you sent a message to the list
that asked that we send a receipt that we had received it. You must have set
the message (in your mail program) to do this. However, this mornings
message was fine and did not request a return.

Also...I am totally confused with what MM shipped you and how you acquired
it. First you said the list was "very brave" after you saw the needles
included with the pump. This morning your message stated that you only have
the pump and the manual. I don't beleive anyone can help you get acquainted
with the pump and supplies unless we are all on the same wave length :-)

I received my pump and package from MM last Friday. It included the pump,
manual etc. A VIDEO and boxes and boxes of reservoirs, infusion sets, IV
prep, and tapes. Surely MM did not send out just the pump, as your doctor
should be working with you on this. These are all prescription items. I
understand you cannot even acquire a pump without a doctor also working with
MM.

Again...I have so many supplies ...I was making room in a closet to store
them.

IF you did receive the VIDEO and supplies, watch that video...it is going to
answer many of your questions.
later now
Notha