Re: [IP] Anesthesia advice needed - ASAP

Sammi, I was so saddened to read your post. I hope all will go well with
you. If this helps at all, Matt just had surgery on his arm, and I INSISTED
the pump stay on and only a saline drip be used. They complied. Also insist
on before, during and after b/g testing. Matt went into surgery at 140, and
not even 1 hour later, 38!  I had to insist they test him in recovery, "they
didn't get to it yet". I'm glad your husband will be with you, he can handle
all of this..........you just take care of yourself. My thoughts are with